Saturday, June 27, 2009

LOVE TRIBUTE TO FARRAH FAWCETT

My Wonderful Farrah Fawcett, just how much I love you and all that you have did for us all as Fans. As a child growing up watching you in the TV series Charlies Angels. Are having the Iconic 1976 poster of Farrah Fawcett was a big thing for teenager boys and mens in the United States.
I can remember seeing Farrah Fawcett in TV series like I Dream of Jeannie, The Flying Nun,
The Partride Family, S.W.AT. and The Six Million Dollar Man. And the movies I really enjoy seeing Farrah Fawcett, play in was Murder In Texas, The Burning Bed, Extremities, Logan's
Run and the part of Margaret Bourke-White.

I love that Farrah Fawcett was born in state Texas. And I was as well was born in state Texas.
Farrah Fawcett was born the name of Ferrah Leni Fawcett on February 2, 1947 in Corpus, Texas, U.S.

The Actress home was in Santa Monica, California, U.S. With Son and Domestic partner Ryan O'Neal ( 1982-1997; 2001-2009; and engaged but not marry to the Actor.

My wonderful Farrah will be missed on Earth. Now, you are at home in peaces. Whom was a
big of my life. My heart go out to the hold Family and the world. As my thought's of our Angel
Farrah. Which she is now, looking over us all at this time. We will always love you Our Farrah
Fawcett R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment